1) You have to find different pants for your kid to wear when they’re wearing disposables because there’s not that extra “fluff” to hold the pants up! (Also how you know your a skinny boy’s momma 😉 )
2) You are accustomed to tossing poops in the toilet, even when you are using a disposable and have a diaper pail or genie available (It just makes sense! Doesn’t smell as bad to flush them.)
3) You’re used to your kid’s cutesy printed cloth diapers so when they wear a disposable you think oh..how sad and not fashionable. haha
4) You get used to sunning diapers and end up doing it for other articles of clothing for stain removal, etc.
5) Your jaw drops when you go on vacation and need to stock up on disposable diapers. Holy COW, the grocery bill just went up!
6) You do a Matrix move to save a disposable from falling on the ground in a public restroom because HECK no, that diaper actually cost me money and we get only one use out of it!
7) The concept of keeping track of how many diapers are in the household or “running out” just doesn’t register because if you cloth diaper, the diapers are always there for you. (not counting being behind on diaper laundry. I only owned 22-24 diapers. Not one of those diaper collectors who have insane amounts . 😉 )
8) You’ve matched a diaper for an occasion (Its a zoo diaper, and we’re going to the zoo…okay, quick picture of that diaper change.)